Saturday, February 18, 2006

Winnie to design baby products

Winnie Yeung attended a manufacturing event 「龍發製藥2006年春茗晚宴」yesterday night with her husband. Lau Dan, who is the spokesperson for the brand was also present. Winnie revealed that in this new year, she would be starting some small business with her husband publishing travel magazines and designing baby items. She said, “I’m a little nervous, but luckily, my husband is an experienced businessman, so I should be able to cope.”

What kind of baby items would she be designing? “My friends were very enamored with Chinese-inspired designs for bibs and clothes, and they feel that foreigners would love it as well. My friend in America has also agreed to be the distributing agent there.” Will her daughter be the spokesperson for her brand? “Of course. She is 9 months old, and the money I make will go into buying milk powder for her!”

Photo and story sources: Ming Pao Daily