Sunday, March 26, 2006

Sorry... gonna have to shut down the website for a while

Dear all,
You might have noticed that there hasn't been any updates for a very LONG time...
Unfortunately, due to work and the staffing situation at work, I'll be really busy after work hours catching up on it.
Perhaps things might improve from late April/ May onwards, but I really can't tell right now.
The worst case scenario is that I will be able to update the site from August onwards.
Rather than let you come back daily to guess whether there's any fresh news, I'd rather officially shut down the site for now.
If you'd like, you can leave me with your email addresses; I'll contact you once the website is up.
Till then, thanks for your support..
For frequent updates on news, check out Jaynestars.com or the Asian Entertainment News Forum.
Bye for now.
Ellie, March 2006